Tuesday 13 May 2014

"Grease is the Word" by Alexandra Gunnoe



Our latest shoot was a lot of fun and was especially important because it marked the half-way point for The Vintage Bus Project.  I love working with models I’ve previously had a good experience with, and that was the case when shooting Brooke for this Grease / 50’s Youth Culture shoot.  

I met Brooke a few months ago on a bus in the middle of the country.  I knew I had to photograph her and scheduled a test shoot at an abandoned control tower from WWII in Winkleigh, Devon.  That session produced one of my all-time favorite images in my portfolio.  We had great chemistry so I immediately booked her for one of the bus shoots.

Here are some of my favorite images from the day.  Isn’t the bus funky?  I love it.







CREDITS:

Model:  Brooke Cummings
Stylist:  Kate Sly at Fashion Farmer
Hair & MUA:  Connie Dinnage
Proprietor of the West of England Transportation Collection:  Dan Shears
Photographer:  Alexandra Gunnoe
Wardrobe Provided by Vintage Tramp and Hay Does Vintage

Alexandra Gunnoe Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment