Monday 28 April 2014

"The Halfway Mark" by Alexandra Gunnoe Reviews



Right now I'm gearing up for a 50’s Youth Culture themed photo shoot with a model, Brooke, I met on a random bus in the middle of the country.  I wrote about that meeting in a previous post, "Girl on a Bus".





Can you believe it was her first shoot?  She did such an amazing job and I’m excited to get her in front of my camera again. I'm also looking forward to working with a new Hair and Makeup Artist, Connie, as well as Kate from Fashion Farmer and Dan Shears, from the West of England Transportation Collection.  Here's a mood board I quickly put together this morning.  It's not pretty or balanced but hopefully you'll get an idea of what we're doing.  Aren't the clothes Kate chose fabulous?



It's crazy to realise this will be our 5th vintage bus shoot.  That means we will be halfway done.  And the remaining vehicles are really exciting so the momentum is still building.  I can't quite figure out what I want to do with this beautiful firetruck.  That one has to be a very special shoot.  What do you think?
For more information on this project, please check out my previous posts, as well as my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment