Saturday 1 March 2014

Youtube Photography Slideshows by Alexandra Gunnoe



I’ve recently created several slideshows on my Alexandra Gunnoe Photography Youtube and Vimeo channels, which showcase some of my current photography collections (“Wedding Photography”, “UK Asian Wedding Photography”, “Newborn and Baby Photography” and “Fashion & Portrait  Sessions”). 

These are my first videos up, though soon I will be adding behind-the-scenes clips from my shoots, instructional retouching videos, lighting set-ups and on occasion, product reviews.  There are so many great resources out there on the internet that have helped me progress.  I’ve taken advantage of the wealth of knowledge on sites like creativeLive and DigitalRev to advance my skills and am happy to share what I’ve learned with you here.  Until then, please enjoy some of my recent work.


Fashion& Portrait Session with Brooke” by Alexandra Gunnoe



"Wedding Photography" by Alexandra Gunnoe



"UK Asian (US Indian) Wedding Photography" by Alexandra Gunnoe



"Newborn & Baby Photography" by Alexandra Gunnoe








Alexandra Gunnoe at Alexandra Gunnoe Photography

alexandragunnoe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment